Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"Running Home" is LIVE!

Its crazy that today "Running Home" was officially released. I had such an amazing time writing the novel and am so excited to share it all with you! To all the blogs participating on the tour, I cannot say how appreciative I am for going on this journey with me. Without their help it would be extremely hard to get the word out about my book, so with that I thank you.

To everyone that is willing to take a chance and read the novel, you are all rock stars in my eyes. All I ever wanted was to tell a good story, one that people would enjoy  to read. I hope this book does just that. Please enjoy it, I LOVED writing it.

Also I am begging you to leave a review. It helps tremendously (Amazon, Goodreads), and I am ever so grateful for even a couple words.

So thanks again and please stay tuned, this isn't the end you will all hear from me. Its only the beginning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment