Monday, May 26, 2014

So, I still suck at updating my blog

Yes, you may all curse my name, yell profanities, and even toss some sticks if you see me. Once again, I'm going to make a more conscious effort at keeping up with this thing!

'Cheap & Classy' will be released JUNE 11th, 2014!

You read that right, SO FREAKING SOON!

As promised on my facebook account, for the first 24 hours, the second book in the 'Hide Your Crazy' Series will be only $0.99! After that, because I drug my feet for SO long with this book, it's only ever going to be $1.99.


I appreciate everyone for reading the first, 'Hot Southern Mess' and look forward to one more book with these characters coming January 2015 titled "Invisible Crown' the conclusion to the series.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in my next project, a standalone novel titled "Bar 49", please email me. I am looking for some beta's to read it early July.


Until next time,

Peace, Love, and Sloths,

T.A. Hardenbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment