Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My oops.................

**Alright** We have finally got to the disaster of 'Cheap & Classy'' release. Upon uploading the file, I somehow clicked the wrong file, uploading a previous version that I had been working on with the editor. When I went back to fix it, the old file was still Live, thus uploading the current version should have deleted version number one. 

However, that was not the case. So, I apologize for my screw up earlier, and Amazon is working on deleting the old file, so the new one will post. Once again, I apologize for the mix up, and hope you give the story a chance, when the correct version is in place. It will not affect the content, just editing issues that were changed between the copies.

I understand that there are some questions from book one to book two, and I promise the answers are in there, just maybe not blown up in a chapter heading  But, the ending does leave you with a cliffhanger or sorts................kinda.............well it is hard to explain. Please, if you have any questions, just shoot me a message.

Tomorrow morning the correct version should be available for purchase, and you are more then welcome to return the copy you have already purchased for a cleaner version of 'Cheap & Classy'.

I hope you all enjoy the story, and watch out for "Invisible Crown', book three in the 'Hide Your Crazy' series coming this winter.

 Much love, T.A. Hardenbrook

1 comment:

  1. ok so ive just finished reading cheap & classy & im so confused i take it the test at the end of HSM was negative i can live with that but the end kicking her out no contact for 3 days flowers an office encounter god knows how long later then skip a month to the marriage propposal pseudo HEA and no answers please tell me we find out in book 3 WTH happened driving me crazy

    ReplyDelete