Friday, August 23, 2013

Upcoming Release News!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share with you all that "Running Home" will be released on Amazon. Smashwords, and B&N on  October 8, 2013!

Check out the teasers and all the other goodies on the blog and on my FB page 




I'm sorry that I have to write this but "Life Shattering Beautiful" is put on the back shelf as of now. I want the stories I create to be the very best they can be, and unfortunately my heart is not completely focus on their story line just yet. 

With that being said I am still currently writing it, just at a much slower pace.  I am hoping to have it finished for a summer 2014 release.



I do have another series in the works that I am hoping to have out winter 2014 titled 
"Hot Southern Mess"

Stay tuned for more information on the adventure of Molly and Reid




Thanks for all the love and support everyone has been sharing with me and watch for Running Home cover release August 27th! 

T.A. Hardebrook

No comments:

Post a Comment