Sunday, May 12, 2013

Chapter 6 Teaser "Finally it happens"

Same ol' disclaimer: Subject to edits and changes :)


 Quietly I walk up behind them and wrap my long arms around her waist. Seven instantly freezes with the contact, quickly glancing over her shoulder to look at me. I can see the passion in her eyes when she recognizes my face, slowly allowing her body to melt into my chest. I let out a small growl while placing a soft kiss to the top of her head, the smell of this women is intoxicating. My hands begin to wander over her stomach; pulling her body deeper into me, leaving very little space between our bodies. Seven leans her head on my chest, feeling the  deep pounding of my heart. My lips are instantly attracted to the creamy white skin of her neck, very delicately I place a trail of hot wet kisses around her exposed collar bone. A soft moan comes from her lips, there was going to be no stopping me tonight, I was going to make this woman mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment